Log in


machinists jig?

  • 18 May 2024 8:53 AM
    Reply # 13358583 on 13358005

    Thanks!  Interesting jig, I would not have guessed it was used to measure angles…

  • 17 May 2024 5:19 PM
    Reply # 13358477 on 13358005

    That indeed is a machinist's tool called a "sine bar".   That's all I know.  But  google sine bar and you will get the scoop.  Good ones aren't cheap.

  • 16 May 2024 3:19 PM
    Message # 13358005

    Probably not woodworking related, but I saw this at a thrift shop and was intrigued.  Anyone know what this is?

    1 file

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software